Sunday 17 May 2009

New Glass Project Underway At Chez Gloria! - Updated

Well . . my TTNP (The Thursday Night Project) this week was to sand down and kiln wash the drop mould I made for this latest project . . and for once I actually achieved it! . . so here is the mould . . ready to go . .
. . and yesterday morning I set up the kiln and the mould/glass ready for firing it . .I set the timer on the kiln for an early morning start this morning . . so it's up to temp about 9.00 ish and I've got all day running backwards and forwards monitoring the glass as it slowly drops thro the mould . . very slowly . . might take about 10 hours or so! . . don't want to crack the glass or anything so I shall be extra careful when viewing progress!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the end result!!
    You have the patience of a saint!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a talent! Keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete