Tuesday 26 May 2009

Blog Tagged At Chez Gloria! - All the Eights!

I've been tagged by Bluefairy on the "eights" . . where we all try to get to know each other a little bit better . . so here go my eights . . 8 Things I'm looking forward too!
  1. Finishing the base for my glass Gondola Bowl . .
  2. The dichro-findings web site producing enough income to allow me to be able to stop having to go out to work for a living! . .
  3. Making another Gondola Bowl . .
  4. Selling my Gondola Bowls . .
  5. Getting Vintaj Natural Brass Co findings on the web site . .
  6. Getting more glass studio time . .
  7. More time with my friend Amanda . .
  8. Going to the Theatre in two weeks time to watch a spoof on an Agatha Christie play . .

8 Things I did yesterday!

  1. Started the base for the gondola Bowl . .
  2. Updated the web site . .
  3. Made Crafteroo Pro (Well Saturday Actually!) . .
  4. Planned next wholesale orders for web site . .
  5. Vacuumed out my big kiln . .
  6. Tidied up the studio . .
  7. Stayed up late and watched "Revolver" with Jason Statham (sigh! sigh!) . .
  8. Checked out Vintaj Brass Findings online . .

8 Things I wish I could do!

  1. Sew . .
  2. Knit . .
  3. Crochet . .
  4. Get my glass art work into a few good galleries . .
  5. Fit a really big kiln into the studio . .
  6. Paint and draw . .
  7. Move to a small holding with a big barn where I can set up a big spacious studio and do some teaching . .
  8. Pack in working now!

8 Shows I watch!

  1. F1 on the BBC . .
  2. Inspector George Gently . .
  3. Ashes to Ashes . .
  4. Watchdog . .
  5. Great British Menu . .
  6. Reggie Perrin . .
  7. Country File . .
  8. The Politics Show . .

8 Bloggers I'm gonna tag and Pass this on to!

  1. Fran @ Scotstwinmum
  2. Karen @ Krystal Velvet
  3. Madly Creating
  4. Nicola @ Murano Silver
  5. Pippa @ Pips
  6. Gill @ Hollingdale Designs
  7. Stephanie @ My Calico Heart
  8. Rita @ OOAK Fairy Fae Sculpture

Look out girls . . it's a comin' your way!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment